|Program Name||Pilgrimage Tour|
|Availability||January to May’s 18|
|Description||Starting in Yangon with a visit to the amazing Shwedagon Pagoda, British Colonial building, Scott market, you will be processing to the capital of Mon Kingdom and the amazing Golden Rock Pagoda where locates at the edge of the cliff and also a major pilgrimage site next to Shwedagon Pagoda.|
DAY 1 – ARRIVAL AT YANGON ( DINNER )
Arrive at Yangon International airport, meet and welcome by your experienced tour guide. Then, visit to Shwedagon Pagoda, one of the wonders in the world and noted for its religious significance and artistic beauty. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Yangon.
DAY 2 – Yangon-Bago-Kyaikhtiyo ( Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast, travel to Bago is far 80km from Yangon and also an ancient capital of 16th century Mon Kingdom and photo stop at HtaukKyant war memorial cemetery compound in which allied forces fallen soldiers in the Myanmar campaign were honorably kept. And in Bago firstly visit the Kyaik Pun Pagoda which has the interesting history and back to back position. And then before lunch visit the Kyat Kha Wine monastery that has about 700 monks living and learning the Buddha teachings.
Lunch at local restaurant. And continued visit Shwe Maw Daw pagoda, the tallest pagoda in Myanmar; and the imposing Kanbawzathari Palace of King Bayintnaung (1551-1581 AD). Check in Hotel. Dinner at local restaurant and overnight at hotel.
DAY 3 – Kyaikhtiyo-Bago-Yangon ( Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner )
After breakfast, continue travel to Golden Rock. Firstly arrive at the base camp of the mountain, change to the open roof truck and the upper area must be traveled by foot to the Golden Rock. And then visit the Golden Rock at the mountain top and see the ranges of the mountain from the Golden Rock and can feel the panoramic view. And then go back to Yangon.
On the way, lunch at local restaurant and visit the Shwethalaung Pagoda, the most lifelike Reclining Buddha Image in Myanmar and can do shopping along the stairways. Dinner at local restaurant and overnight at hotel in Yangon.
DAY 4 – Yangon -Departure ( Breakfast/Lunch)
After breakfast at hotel, visit Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda, the most dominate reclining Buddha image in Yangon and leads to downtown area. Visit Sule Pagoda, City Hall, High Court, Mahabandoola Park with the great memorable independence monument and some other colonial historical buildings.
Lunch at local restaurant. Then, visit Bogyoke Market is a delight to explore which offers to buy many things like gems, goods, Myanmar traditional dress, souvenir and galleries, etc. Then, continued to visit Kyauktawgyi Pagoda which is the largest marble Buddha image in Myanmar and see the white elephants. At last, transfer to airport.
|Accommodations||Prices net per Person (Adult) in US Dollar
Based on Twin & Triple sharing in a group of
|2 Pax||4 Pax||8 Pax||10 Pax||15+1 FOC||19+1 FOC||25+1 FOC|
|5Stars or A||496||414||367||354||353||344||333||224|
|4Stars or B||403||337||290||283||279||271||261||139|
|3Stars or C||347||274||230||222||215||208||199||75|
Note : FOC must share with other person for accommodation. If the clients would like to have Buffet Dinner at Karaweik Palace, Rate is 25USD per pax.
Terms and Conditions
- Above Tour Fare are valid for and applied for Asian Market Only.
- The timing of sightseeing points shall be fixing by local operator due to traffic and weather conditions, However all points must cover unless amendment or cancellation make by clients themselves.
(Non-refundable for any cancellation that made by clients)
- Child Policy from 02 yrs – 08 yrs stay in parent’s room without extra-bed, there will be charged 50% of adult. With an extra bed charged 75% of adult. Full payment if stay in twin sharing with adults.
- For every 15 full paying guests entitle to 01 FOC based on twin / triple sharing room.
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation must be also notified 21 days (exclude Saturday, Sunday and Myanmar’s holiday) before arrival at the latest. Following cancellation charge shall be applied for late notice.
- Within 21 days (exclude Saturday, Sunday and Myanmar’s holiday) before arrival: cancellation = 35% of tour fare
- Within 15 days (exclude Saturday, Sunday and Myanmar’s holiday) before arrival: cancellation = 50% of tour fare
- Within 07 days (exclude Saturday, Sunday and Myanmar’s holiday) before arrival: cancellation = 75% of tour fare.
- Within 03 day (exclude Saturday, Sunday and Myanmar’s holiday) before arrival: cancellation = 100% of tour fare.
- No refunds will be made if a group participant leaves a trip for any reason whatsoever, whether voluntarily, after the trip has begun.
- Additionally, no refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized.
- Terms of payment
- Deposit 50% of full payment will be settled before group upon arrival to Myanmar 3 Weeks (21Days)
- Full Payment will be settled upon arrival at Myanmar.
- The rate exchange money in USD, VND and Kyats will be based on the Bank rate at that time of payment.
Payment by cash in US Dollar or VND or Myanmar Kyats.
The above quotation will not be applied for groups:-
- MICE Group: Meeting, Incentive, Conference and Exhibition groups with Big volumes
- For any guests or any merchants that not follow our groups during whole tour program, they will be charged on FIT room rates not on group rates.
And non–refundable for any cancellation that made by themselves such as: entrance fees or all meals.
Meanwhile, kindly sign a copy of this form and return it to us by fax or E- mail to indicate your acceptance.